Walking along a path this past week- I saw this. It described exactly how I’d been feeling lately. I realized in that moment that my deep life’s mission is to help other hurting women. Oswald Chambers said it beautifully…”Mans dust is his glory…not his shame”. Rest in the one who created you. He will cover you with his feathers.💗
If you’ve ever dealt with depression or any other mental health issue in a loved one, (or maybe your own) then you know what it’s like to miss their smile.
I took this picture yesterday on my cell phone as my daughter and I were talking. I couldn’t help but see the light…the laughter. My heart was full.
I’m being very vulnerable by sharing this. It’s been a long 7-8 years. I watched one of the most precious things in my life, lose her light – I didn’t realize to what extent until one day I saw her smile again…and realized how much I missed it.
Never give up.
May this picture give you hope too.
Never give up.
I found this writing last week after going through the notes on my phone. I wrote it back in July of 2015. Amazingly it describes a situation in our life this past week.God knows all and prepares the way before you.
I hope you enjoy this and maybe it will resonate with you. xo
(Photo by me….Wall in Asheville)
Life is ever ending beauty… if we just allow ourselves to see it.
However painful, however devastatingly beautiful or crushing…do you allow yourself to feel it?
We walk the steps of this life in search of what we think is true…Floundering like the fish, yet they know what they are doing…unlike us.
I am coming home again. My heart is coming home… His completely divine presence is too sweet for words – so I am not able to form with letters….Only to speak from my heart in the form of limitless love and heartache –
To look at you in the eyes –
To put my hand on your shoulder as you hurt –
To sit in silence and completely not know what to say except I love you.
2/6/14 – Hendersonville, NC
The robins are back and all over the yards! Spring is coming soon. 🙂
Just passing by,….(literally) – through the doors of a diner yesterday, my husband and I had the chance encounter with this man I’ll call “Joy”. A disabled Vet living in a tent for years and was the happiest he had … Continue reading
I am so very honored that katebortell nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I am so thrilled that the photos I love to take are being enjoyed by others!
I hope to have my nominations of others bloggers soon and will definitely inform them!
Until then thank you again katebortell ~ I am so glad to have met you. PS…If you haven’t visited her page, check it out! She’s a great writer! 🙂
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Here are my 7 “Interesting” Things About Me…
(part of the criteria for accepting this award!)
1. I became an alcoholic & was very lost in my young life…
2. If it wasn’t for the grace of God, there is no telling what my life would be like today.
3. I have been married almost 27 yrs. 2 children. One just married. The other in college.
4. I will take a quiet walk in the woods over the mall any day!
5.I Lived in England as a child. I still have some English in me. 🙂
6. I have always secretly wanted to write a book or be a motivational speaker…(and also have a live-in cook!)
7. The last 5-6 years has been a huge lesson for me in letting go & trusting God. It’s so simple, yet so hard for us to believe. I just read this week in “On Christian Liberty”- by Martin Luther (1500’s)- That the highest form of praise is trust! That blew me away. All my life, I have never trusted “man”. And he said that the highest form of “contempt” of man (or God) is suspicion, non-trusthworthy….Wow.
That’s all I’ve ever done. Never trusted God.
Eye opening experience.
God Bless you today! Thank you for reading. xoxoxo Blessings galore!
#sun #radiance #sunrise #glory