I am so very honored that katebortell nominated my blog for The Versatile Blogger Award!
I am so thrilled that the photos I love to take are being enjoyed by others!
I hope to have my nominations of others bloggers soon and will definitely inform them!
Until then thank you again katebortell ~ I am so glad to have met you. PS…If you haven’t visited her page, check it out! She’s a great writer! 🙂
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
Here are my 7 “Interesting” Things About Me…
(part of the criteria for accepting this award!)
1. I became an alcoholic & was very lost in my young life…
2. If it wasn’t for the grace of God, there is no telling what my life would be like today.
3. I have been married almost 27 yrs. 2 children. One just married. The other in college.
4. I will take a quiet walk in the woods over the mall any day!
5.I Lived in England as a child. I still have some English in me. 🙂
6. I have always secretly wanted to write a book or be a motivational speaker…(and also have a live-in cook!)
7. The last 5-6 years has been a huge lesson for me in letting go & trusting God. It’s so simple, yet so hard for us to believe. I just read this week in “On Christian Liberty”- by Martin Luther (1500’s)- That the highest form of praise is trust! That blew me away. All my life, I have never trusted “man”. And he said that the highest form of “contempt” of man (or God) is suspicion, non-trusthworthy….Wow.
That’s all I’ve ever done. Never trusted God.
Eye opening experience.
God Bless you today! Thank you for reading. xoxoxo Blessings galore!